Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which governs 3 Way Components Ltd.’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “3 Way Components Ltd.” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” or “Purchaser” or “Customer” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
3 Way Components Ltd. is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 08908873. Registered office: 26 Berryhill, London, SE9 1QW
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All descriptions and Web Site information are indicative only and any specifications, measurements and technical data (whether relating to performance or otherwise) have been prepared for guidance only and may change without notice. 3 Way Components Ltd. reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. Manufacturers also reserve the right to amend specifications without notice, in order to improve products or where amendment becomes necessary. We shall endeavour to inform the Purchaser of any such amendment or change.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the selected goods are suitable for their chosen application. 3 Way Components Ltd shall be under no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising resulting from the use, or conversion, of the goods supplied and the Customer will indemnify the Company in respect of any claim brought by a third party against the Company in respect of such loss or damage, providing always that nothing herein shall exclude any liability of the Company where such exclusion of liability is prohibited, void, or unenforceable under English Law.
- Prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling and are subject to alteration without prior notice (upwards or downwards) and will not incur VAT at the current rate until further notice. All prices and net invoice values are exclusive of delivery and VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the supplied goods, return them to us within 14 working days and we will give you a full refund. Alternatively, the returned items can be exchanged for goods to the same value.
- The buyer shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct prior to submission to the Company.
- All goods remain the property of 3 Way Components Ltd. until payment has been made in full.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without 3 Way Component Ltd.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.